Our Ratings System
We have a scientific rating system perfected over 80 years of burger-eating:
1. These photographs represent the lowest of the low, burgiatrically speaking. You should identify where the burger joint in question is located, then run in the other direction.
2. Still pretty bad. Only the hungriest of burgiatrists can choke down this slab of cow flesh. Not among the most repugnant burgers, but best to stay away.
3. One word: meh. Not bad, not great, but not memorable.
4. A solid burger. High marks on taste, build, and fixins. You would not go wrong with one of these.
5. Burger Nirvana. Ranks up there with the best burgers of all time.